A vision for my life - Because what we focus on expands

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

08/21/07: Comments and Rollers

First, thanks for all of your comments. I really appreciate them. It's great hearing from others who are sick and twisted enough to do this crazy sport we all seem to love so much.

Speaking of sick and twisted, what crazy, demented, sick bastard came up with the idea for rollers?

Those of you who have had the "pleasure" of riding on rollers before are no doubt laughing your asses off right now, since you understand my plight. For those who have never had the pleasure, I'll describe the experience for you:

Go get your bike, take it to the nearest ice rink, put your bike on the ice, and start riding....No, I'm not kidding......And to make things worse, Lori's going to make me start wearing my helmet in the house now....Ok, now I'm kidding....

The suggestion is to start off in a doorframe until you get used to them and learn the concept of balance, something I've obviously not yet learned. Something tells me I'm going to be spending a lot of time in the doorframe :)

One more thing:

To everyone doing the HOT this weekend, I look forward to seeing you there. Megann Ann, my guess is you'll surprise yourself and do better than you think; besides, I have more respect for the person who comes in last in the race than anyone else.....becuase everyone else quit!

Live with Purpose....Enjoy the Adventure

No comments: