A vision for my life - Because what we focus on expands

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

From 0 to Ironman and back to 0

Ok - not quite back to 0, although sometimes it feels like it. For the first time in months, I was able to get back onto some sort of routine last week. Getting back in the pool and back on my bike were very humbling experiences, to say the least.

Saturday's swim was actually a bit better than I expected. Although VERY slow, I was able to swim more than a 100m at a time, which is vastly better than my expectations.

Sundays 2 hour ride was a nice change of pace, enjoying a relatively easy spin in fantastic spring weather. My condolences to those of you still stuck on trainers. You're more than welcome to live vicariously for a bit :)

Live with purpose...Enjoy the adventure...

No comments: