A vision for my life - Because what we focus on expands

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

11/28/07: Need Your Help

The votes were counted and verified, and the winner to the What Should Andy Do Next Poll had a clear winner: Do Another Ironman Faster was a clear victor. I'm grateful that got the votes, since hiking 2000 miles of the Appalachian trail didn't sound too appealing.

As far as doing another one faster, I'm in for 09, since our little girl is going to take up much of my time and attention in 08, since she's due March 27.

Speaking of, we need your help my voting blogger peeps. Help us choose a name.

We've narrowed it down to our favorite 6, and would like some input.

Live with purpose....Enjoy the Adventure

2 comments:

Tea said...

May I ask what the significance of Francesca is? Grandmother? Aunt?

They are all very nice choices. You might want to check initials and nicknames to make sure the name does have unintended consequences. :)

Real Deal said...

Agreed, we almost ended up with LSD as our son's initials. : )