A vision for my life - Because what we focus on expands

Friday, January 25, 2008

Spirit of the Marathon

I caught the sold-out premier of the Spirit of the Marathon last night, and I thought the movie did and outstanding job of capturing exactly what it promised: the spirit of the marathon.

If you weren't able to see the movie last night, there's another showing on February 21.

Spending a lot of time around other marathoners and ironman finishers over the last couple of years, my perception shifted a bit, and I seemed to have forgotten just how special finishing a marathon is, much less an ironman. The movie reminded me....

Live with purpose....Enjoy the adventure.....

3 comments:

The Stretch Doc said...

it was totally a great show!
I loved it as you did and brings back the feeling of the marathon, which is great b/c I have LA in 5 weeks.

rockon`

glad your back.

TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

Glad to see you're back again! I still hope to emulate your perfect race!

FunFitandHappy said...

Thanks Carrie

When you start freaking out during your taper, just remember to trust your training - you'll be ready :)