A vision for my life - Because what we focus on expands

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

08/08/07: Another Good Swim

Thanks to all for the positive comments about the ocean swim. Although I'm THRILLED that I was able to finish an OWS of that distance, which I wouldn't have even thought about a year ago, I'm dissapointed in my time. That's actually a good thing....it forces me to stay VERY focused on my swimming over the next three months...

Speaking of swimming, last night was a group swim as usual. We had a group meeting before we started and it looks like Benji, the Episcopal High School coach who I mentioned a few entries back is going to start coaching us. YEA

The pool is now back to short course for the rest of the summer :(

Got in 2500 after Benji gave his thoughts:

wu: 200 swim, 200 kick, 100 pull

10x75 on 1:50 (was supposed to be on 2:00, but we sped things up a bit)

50 easy

4x 50 dolphin kick, 100 kick (50 was supposed to be back), 50 swim

200 medium/hard

200 cd

Live with purpose....Enjoy the adventure.....

No comments: