A vision for my life - Because what we focus on expands

Sunday, August 12, 2007

08/12/07: Congratulate Me.....

on my slowest ride ever:

Friday's recovery/form ride was 14.98 miles in 57 minutes, for an average speed of 15.77 mph.

Once you get past my sarcasm, there's actually some good news here. It was a scheduled Zone 1 recovery ride, and I left my ego at the car and kept it as a zone 1 recovery ride.

The heat and humidity have been totally unbearable all week, and have definitely had a cumulative effect = exhausting = higher than normal heart rate!!!

Although it's really hot pretty much everywhere right now, for those of you missing out on the humidity in your training, take your bike and trainer to the gym with you, put them in the steamroom, and go to work for a couple of hours.

No comments: